Gift cards are easy to implement and expand your audience. Moreover, did you know that over 72% of people spend more than the gift card amount? Plus there's the added benefit of unredeemed gift card revenue.
Loyalty cards are a great way to reward your loyal customers, but there are bonuses for your business, as well. Did you know that returning customers spend 67% more than new ones? And it costs 6-7 times more to acquire a new customer than to retain a current one? Loyalty programs allow you to grow your customer base through satisfied customers, online marketing, and social media presence.
Both gift and loyalty cards can be integrated into your POS system, making it easy to track, manage, and promote. Contact us for more information and to see if this solution is right for your business.
One item no business can do without is a cash management system. Most businesses are using point of sale (POS) systems, but depending on your business needs, you may wish to just use a cash register.
We sell various makes and models of cash registers. Contact us to discuss your needs and to find the right solution for your business.
Liquor & Draft Control Systems
Liquor and draft beer control systems provide portion control, inventory management, and cash accountability for every drink served.
From liquor dispensing guns to draft controls to smart liquor bottle pour spouts, we have the systems you need. All systems can be integrated into your POS system for easy tracking and reporting.
Having an ATM in your business carries many advantages for both your company and your customers. Here are five reasons having an ATM is so beneficial:
1. Increased Foot Traffic: People will come to your business just to use the ATM, which invites the opportunity for a sale.
2. Increased Sales: ATM users typically spend up to 25% of their cash sum in the withdrawal location.
3. Reduced Card Fees: Merchants pay fees for purchases made with a debit or credit card. By having an ATM, cash transactions will increase, thereby reducing debit and credit card fees.
4. Surcharge Revenue: When you lease or purchase an ATM, you receive the transaction fees that customers pay when they use it. If you choose to simply have an ATM placed in your business, you still receive a percentage of the revenue.
5. Customer Retention: If a customer needs cash for a purchase and you do not have an ATM, they will be forced to leave, thereby running the risk of them not returning.
Contact us to discuss ATM options for your business.
Koble turns your guest WiFi into a powerful marketing tool that captures your customer contact information, automates your marketing, increases return visitors, and increases sales per visit. Koble WiFi tracks the visit frequency of each customer and helps bring them back more often.
Benefits for Your Business
Request Email or Phone Numbers
Track Customer Visits
Automate Email & SMS Marketing
Increase Return Visits
Benefits for Your Customers
Earn Coupons & Rewards
Engage on Social Media
Improved Dining Experience
Contact us to get Koble WiFi Marketing working for your business.
By using staff scheduling software, you are able to control one of your most important costs - labour. Ameego scheduling software integrates into your POS system to pull your historical data to inform your decisions, increasing your efficiency and profitability.
One Touch Scheduling
Manager Log Book
Contact us for more information on Ameego Staff Scheduling.
While video surveillance is typically thought of for reducing theft and vandalism, here are five other benefits to having a system:
1. Improve Employee Productivity: Having a surveillance system allows you to monitor your employees, and the mere presence of cameras will deter staff from slacking off.
2. Resolve Conflicts: Arguments happen, and surveillance systems provide evidence to resolve issues, whether it is between co-workers, customers or both.
3. Protect Employees and Customers: Cameras not only deter harassment and robberies, but they provide documentation should an incident arise.
4. Monitor from Anywhere, Instantly: Monitor your system in real time, remotely, even from the comfort of your home.
5. Safer Working Conditions: Accidents and injuries can be resolved quickly thanks for real-time monitoring.
Contact us to find a surveillance system that works for your business.